1) Focus/issue of your research—remember to ensure this is a forensic issue—the intersection of law and psychology—mental health issue relevant to addressing the “legal issue”,
2) brief overview of issue and within US—remember to cover both legal and psychological issues (e.g., competency to stand trial—cover the legal cases and examination issues, or research etc.), 3) brief county profile including statistics of your country relevant to topic (e.g., rate of child abuse and neglect),
4) laws, rules, policies relevant to your topic AND social science research,
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
5) critical comparison of differences and similarities between the county laws/approaches/treatment etc. and the US, 6) recommendations, and
7) references (APA format for non-legal sources; ABA format for legal cases).