- An “American Beauty” rose is one that is very beautiful on the outside but is prone to rotting at its roots and branches. Knowing this, why do you think the director named the film American Beauty?
- Judging by his narration, how does Lester view himself and his life as the film begins?
- Judging by their interactions at the dinner table, how would you describe Lester’s relationship with his wife and daughter?
- What does Lester’s wife’s mental breakdown after the home showing reveal about her mental state?
- How would you describe Ricky’s relationship with his parents? How is he able to maintain a peaceful relationship with his father?
- How has Lester’s attraction towards his daughter’s friend affected other aspects of his life as well?
- Does Lester’s attraction towards his daughter’s friend automatically make him a bad person? Or, does the line between being a good or bad person depend on actions rather than feelings/thoughts?
- Going back to the first question and the definition of an American Beauty rose, what is the symbolism of Angela being covered by those roses in every fantasy that Lester has of her?
WHY CHOOSE US?
Thousands of students and professionals rely on us for their writing tasks to achieve their goals in academic life. Our services are offered as a fusion of quality, affordability, reliability, and utmost dedication.
We accept major payment methods.
CONTACT US TODAY
SMS or WhatsApp
+1 (940) 305-2632