Understanding the set of changes conducted to a server or system in order to improve, update, shore up security vulnerabilities, and remove bugs is often referred to as patching. This action, usually put forward by the vendor, is often automatic in client operating systems.
Create a patch management policy. The 500-1000-word policy must include the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Quality Assurance Plan: be clear and concise, utilizing the position title, and provide detailed instructions on requirements.
- Frequency: include events, timelines, and management requirements.
- Rollback Procedure: include a timeline, notifications, and supporting departments.
- Authorizing Authority: identify at least two levels up and include organizational notification requirements.
- Time of Day: identify maintenance window and exceptions to the policy.
- Summary: identify patching.
Note: Retain a copy of this assignment for the Business Continuity Plan, which will be finalized and submitted in either CYB-690 or ITT-660, depending on your major.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.