Assignment 2: (RA 2): Communication ReportFor this assignment, you have to take on the role of a human services administrator charged by the Department of Health with the responsibility of communicati
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Assignment 2: (RA 2): Communication Report
For this assignment, you have to take on the role of a human services administrator charged by the Department of Health with the responsibility of communicating to various constituencies about the recent outbreak of a communicable disease within a specific community. You will now need to write three communication messages appropriate to the following groups—youths, parents, and medical staff—one communication message per group.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part A: Analysis Plan
- Explain what media and forms of communication (at least one of which will be verbal) you would employ to communicate with each group—youths, parents, and medical staff—that will be most effective with these audiences.
- Identify two to three conflicts that could potentially arise with any one of the constituents and the strategies you would employ to resolve the conflicts.
- Prioritize and explain the most pertinent aspects of the message to be conveyed to each group.
Part B: Communication Memos
- Compose in detail three different communication messages that appropriately match each group of recipients—youths, parents, and medical staff—regarding the recent outbreak of the communicable disease. One of the messages should be a script for a verbal communication. Consider the following aspects when composing your messages—the recipient, the context, the content, and delivery variables.
Part C: Application of Theory
- Explain which communication theories you applied to the situation that influenced your approach to handling this problem.