Assignment Content In this scenario, your organization has struggled during the past year with hiring qualified radiologic technologists (X-ray techs, radiographers, or rad techs) in your state and tw
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In this scenario, your organization has struggled during the past year with hiring qualified radiologic technologists (X-ray techs, radiographers, or rad techs) in your state and two neighboring states. After reading an Office of Inspector General’s (OIG) scope of practice case, your supervisor has become concerned about whether your radiologic technologists can legally administer contrast media, or dye, under the supervision of a physician. If the state allows radiologic technologists to administer contrast media, the organization wants to invest in training radiologic technologists to administer the contrast media rather than hiring additional personnel.
Locate and evaluate the scope of practice information for radiologic technologists for your state and two neighboring states.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create a 10-minute, 9-slide voice-over presentation using either Microsoft PowerPoint or websites like Google Slides, Adobe Slate, or Prezi that examines the following:
- What information does each state include regarding scope of practice for radiologic technologists?
- How does the scope of practice for radiologic technologists vary for each state (e.g., administration, certification,regulation, etc.)?
- Can radiologic technologists in the three states administer contrast media or dye under the supervision of a physician?
- In the absence of clarity from the state, discuss options where you might be able to turn to in order to justify practice guidelines for your organization. (What are other similar organizations doing? How do they justify it?)
- Recommend action items to your supervisor.
- Training in contrast administration?
- Hire additional personnel?
I will do the voice-over.