Can you do my HUM 111 Essay-Exploring Ancient Mysteries
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Choose one (1) of the topics below and develop a three to four (3-4)
paragraph essay (of at least 250-500 words) which adequately address the topic
you have chosen.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
THIS IS THE TOPIC I CHOSE: The monumental size and complexity of the Tomb of Shihuangdi is astounding,
yet its location and construction details were to be kept secret. What was the
emperor’s purpose for such an elaborate, secret burial place?
Write a three to four (3-4) paragraph paper in which you:
- Clearly state the “mystery” and provide a brief summary of at least two (2)
reasonable and scholarly theories which could explain the mystery. Because some
theories may sound far-fetched, include the source or promoter of each theory –
such as a scientist, a historian, a theologian, etc.
- After summarizing at least two (2) scholarly theories, identify one (1) of
the theories as the most plausible and provide at least two (2) convincing
reasons why the theory you have chosen is the best one to explain the mystery.
This will involve some critical reasoning skills on your part.
- Use at least two (2) sources plus the class textbook. (Three  sources
total as the minimum) Note: Wikipedia and other similar
Websites do not qualify as academic resources. You are highly encouraged to use
the Resource Center tab at the top of your Blackboard page.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA style format.
Both in-text citations and a References list are required. Citations and
references must follow APA style format. Check with your professor for any
additional instructions. (Note: Students can find APA style
materials located in the course shell for guidance).
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. For
our purposes, you may omit any abstract page.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
- Explain how key social, cultural, and artistic contributions contribute to
- Explain the importance of situating a society’s cultural and artistic
expressions within a historical context.
- Examine the influences of intellectual, religious, political, and
socio-economic forces on social, cultural, and artistic expressions.
- Identify major historical developments in world cultures during the eras of
antiquity to the Renaissance
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the study of
- Write clearly and concisely about world cultures using proper writing