Career Stages Unit 4
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Topic 1: Career Stages
Using Donner and Wheeler’s (2004) Outcomes of a Career Planning.pdf or McNeese-Smith’s (2000) Ovid_ Job Stages of Entry, Mastery, and Disengagement Among Nurses.pdf career stage descriptions, explain the following:
- At which stage is your career?
- In what ways might knowing the stage of your career influence your personal career development plan?
- How could the career planning process help you to be successful in an advanced nurse role?
- Are there disadvantages to having a detailed career development plan?
- What are some advantages to planning your career as opposed to not having a specific plan for achieving your goals?
At least 250 words, with in-text citations and references at the bottom.
McNeese-Smith, D. (2000). Job stages of entry, mastery, and disengagement among nurses. Journal of Nursing Administration, 30(3), 140–147.
Hall, L. M., Waddell, J., Donner, G., & Wheeler, M. (2004). Outcomes of a career planning and development program for RNs. Nursing Economics, 22(5), 231–238.