Complete “Management: Self-Assessment” located on the McGraw-Hill website; then give or have someone else complete the same assessment for comparison. In a paper of 750-1,000 words, do the followi
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Complete “Management: Self-Assessment” located on the McGraw-Hill website; then give or have someone else complete the same assessment for comparison. In a paper of 750-1,000 words, do the following:
- Compare and contrast your emotional intelligence results to someone with whom you interact.
- Recommend coaching strategies for improving level of emotional intelligence for self and for volunteer subjects.
- Describe steps you will take to be “in check” with your emotions, include some possible consequences of not being “in check” with your emotions.
- Describe how you will ensure that your emotional state is appropriate when interacting with clients.
Include three to four scholarly references.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
I attached my EI Assessment resutls and here is the link if you want to take a free assesment.
1. Assessing Your Emotional Intelligence
Complete the “Assessing Your Emotional Intelligence” self assessment, located on the McGraw-Hill website