Complete two Social Work Discussions
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
MUST HAVE AT LEAST TWO PERR REVIEWED REFERENCES EACH
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Power and Leadership in Supervision
In the readings this week you have learned about different types of power. Consider the types of power (for example, legitimate, reward, coercive, et cetera.) that supervisors experience.
- In your view, which type of power is most beneficial in building and maintaining a successful supervisory relationship? Why do you think so?
- Provide an example of a time you have seen this type of power used successfully in supervision.
- Which type of power might most hinder the development of a successful supervisory relationship? How?
- Provide an example of a time you have seen this type of power hinder supervision.
- As a supervisor, how would you use power successfully to build and maintain relationships with others?
Process Recording Techniques
Review the readings in this unit along with the Process Recording assignment instructions (in Unit 6). For this discussion, complete the following:
- Discuss two benefits of conducting a process recording.
- Discuss how the content presented in the readings can be useful in completing your Process Recording assignment. Be specific.