Completed your interview with someone from each of the following age groups. 20-3536-4950-65The interview format should be based on the following types of questions:Demographic questions: This is comm
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Completed your interview with someone from
of the following age groups.
The interview format should be based on the following types of questions:
: This is common in interviews and questionnaires. Typically, demographic questions include questions regarding age, gender, race or ethnicity, marital status, education level, career title (job), and types of jobs held. Do not include questions that identify an individual, that is, questions regarding name, address, and relationship with you.
: Personal interview questions differ from a questionnaire or survey in that they are much less structured. They are open-ended and lead to a narrative of the normative and non-normative life events of an individual. For the interview you will need to ask four to five questions on each topic. However, be prepared to ask follow-up questions to further probe into the topic area, if needed.
When conducting the interview, the student will follow this guide:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- First, locate individuals whom you plan to interview. Call each of them or send a letter to make an appointment. Introduce yourself as a student of University. Explain that you need to interview him or her as part of a class project
- Conduct a one-on-one interview.
- Record the interview or take detailed notes. This will help in its analysis.
- Besides answers to the questions, record or note other relevant information shared, as well as the mood of the interviewee during the interview.
What is due for this assignment is a summary report on the interviews detailing the following information:
- Interview questions asked
- Demographic information for each participant
- Summary of responses to questions
- Issues or relevant information regarding the interviews
- Submit a Microsoft Word Document