Course topic: Security Architecture and Design
Provide a reflection of at least 800 words on how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied or could be applied in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge that could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Provide an 800-word (double-spaced) minimum reflection.
· Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used, those must be properly cited.
· Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
· Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
· You should not provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
Workplace details :
DevSecOps engineer at office of attorney general.
Workplace responsibilities :
Manage configuration of applications using Ansible and AWS Systems Manager.
Manage infrastructure in AWS Cloud using AWS Cloud Formation and Terraform.
Manage source code management using bitbucket.
Implement proof of concept for hosting tools and applications in AWS Cloud.
Manage and implement monitoring and observability solutions for tools and applications in AWS Cloud.
Implement CI/CD solutions and pipelining for applications.
Implement Security solutions for Applications and Source code.