In this discussion, you will describe your sampling and measurement plan for answering key evaluation questions for your program evaluation proposal. This is an extended discussion and should be 300–400 words. The insights you gain from this discussion will help you complete your Unit 8 assignment.
At the beginning of your post, again briefly provide the following information about your proposed program evaluation for your peers’ review:
- Clinical area of concern.
- Clinical intervention to be evaluated.
After completing the multimedia piece in this unit that describes reliability and validity issues in selecting samples and measures, provide the following information about your program evaluation plan:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- The proposed sampling procedure (with rationale for your choice).
- The proposed recruitment procedure (with rationale for your choice).
- The proposed data collection strategy for the quantitative components of your study (for example, a test, measure, or some other way of measuring responses, symptoms, or attitudes).
- The proposed data collection strategy for the qualitative components of your study (for example, a recording of interviews, journaling entries, or narrative written responses).
- Reliability, validity, and credibility information, including a justification for how your sampling and measurement plan will provide reliable, valid, and credible information.
For this discussion, include current APA style citations for at least four scholarly resources that support your evaluation plan. This may be a combination of book sources and at least two peer-reviewed journal articles.
Determining a Sampling Strategy and Measurement Plan
Running head: PROGRAM EVALUATION MEMO 2 TO: John Doe, Branch Manager FROM: Nichole Hairston-Purvis Counselor DATE: 9th March, 2017 SUBJECT: Program Evaluation Plan It has come to my attention that the organization does not have a program evaluation plan in regards to the Customer Retention Program. Having been implemented six months ago it is important to evaluate its progress and importance to the organization. A program evaluation plan will enable the managers strengthen and improve the effectiveness of the program by monitoring the performance of the program. The evaluation plan will be able to bring into light the strengths and weaknesses of the said program. This will enable the managers to direct resources towards the components of the program that are essential in benefiting the participants as well as improve on service delivery promoting efficiency. Process and outcome evaluations are essential and vital in conducting assessments on the effectiveness of the program in place and the plan for the program’s future. However, those involved actively in assessment may be inclined to unethical and dubious practices depending on the situation encountered. Ethical challenges encountered during the evaluation by the evaluators will be channeled through my counselling department when the need arises. Matters in regards to early-phase conflict of interest, accountability, transparency and confidentiality during research are some of the key issues that counselling practice will handle and solve. By implementing the evaluation plan, the organization will be able to direct and re-focus essential resources on vital components of the program to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the program.