Discussion 300 words
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Prior to completing this discussion, please read chapter 15 in the textbook, read the Shetgiri et. al (2012) article, review the information from chapter 1 about Bronfenbrenner’s Ecological theory, and review any relevant Instructor Guidance. Your post must be a minimum of 300 words and you must cite all your sources.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Utilize Bronfenbrenner’s ecological theory to address the topic of motivations for and influences on bullying.
- Using each of the five systems in Bronfenbrenner’s theory, identify and describe how a child’s environment might pre-dispose him or her to bully.
- For example, within a person’s microsystem are the parents. How might parents be an influencing factor on whether or not a child is prone to bullying?
- Find and report (with proper citation) one current statistic on the factors influencing school bullying behaviors.
- Does this statistic seem to follow the same trend supported by Bronfenbrenner’s theory? If not, explain how it challenges the theory.
- Then, reflect on friendships in childhood and adolescence and address the positive and negative influences that they can have on bullying behaviors.
- Finally, utilize problem-solving techniques in exploring developmental issues, grounded in child development, in order to provide one unique solution to reduce or completely end bullying.