Discussion Question 1
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research elements and compounds. On the basis of your research, respond to the following:
- What are the differences between physical and chemical properties in chemistry?
- What are the differences between physical and chemical reactions in chemistry?
- What are the characteristics that make elements different from compounds? Give two examples of each that exist in the human body and explain their function.
Discussion Question 2
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research any one element. On the basis of your research, provide:
- What are isotopes and how are isotopes distinguished from one another?
- How can isotopes be used in medicine (be specific)? Describe in detail one example of how an isotope is used therapeutically, and describe another example of how an isotope is used diagnostically in medicine.