duein 12 hours
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
you conducted an annotated bibliography using the course competencies as a guide in choosing the articles. For this week you will take that information and incorporate it into a final paper. For this paper,
choose one anxiety disorder
to focus on and write about in detail.
Discuss its history, diagnostic criteria, etiology, demographics, treatments, and how it compares to other anxiety disorders.
The paper is not just a review of the current literature it is a culmination of what you have learned over the course. As in
use the course competencies as a guide to developing your paper:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- The major psychological theories and principles in the field of anxiety disorders
- The historical link to modern issues and trends in the field of anxiety disorders
- The nature of social, cognitive, emotional, and developmental factors in the etiology, course, and duration of anxiety disorders
- The major and subtle differences between anxiety disorders according to DSM criteria
- The typical course and duration of anxiety disorders
- Comorbidity and recidivism
- Commonly used treatments for anxiety disorders
- The influence of developmental level, gender, and socioeconomic status on the presentation of anxiety disorders
Your paper should adhere to the following guidelines:For the main sections, it should have:
- A title page
- An abstract (not more than 250 words)
- An introduction
- A literature review
- Discussion or conclusions
: This should be one to two pages in length. The introduction provides a brief overview of what will be covered and the purpose of the research paper.
: The literature review is taken in part from what you wrote in
. The literature review is
a copy of that material. Rather, it is a discussion of your topic using the information you learned from reading that material and other articles and citing those sources.
Discussion and conclusions
: The difference between a great research paper and a marginal one is the depth and originality of the discussion and conclusions section. This is where you bring together what you learned from the literature review (as well as through the course) in your concluding remarks regarding your topic. You are giving your opinion and analysis of the information, supported by what you have found in the research as well as other readings. The discussion and conclusions section should be one to two pages in length.
: Remember to follow the APA format and style.Support your responses with examples.Cite any sources in APA format.
Name your document SU_PSY4300_W5_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Submit your document to the
W5 Assignment 2 Dropbox
Tuesday, May 16, 2017