Each student in the class is expected to complete a paper that focuses its content on a particular aspect of adolescent development.
Please use the American Psychological Association (7th edition) style guide when writing this paper.
I would like you to select a topic relevant to the issue of adolescent and research. This must be a minimum of eight pages AND include: (a) a cover sheet, (b) an abstract sheet, (c) 5 pages of text, and (d) a reference sheet.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This paper requires a minimum of 5 references.
A central requirement of the paper will be to write about the information you gathered in your research – as well as integrate course material in the paper.
Some topics that students have used in the past include the following:
1. Psychological maltreatment of children and youth
2. Moral development in adolescence
3. The company they keep: friendships in childhood and adolescence
4. Adolescent development in interpersonal and societal contexts
5. Sexual development in adolescence
6. What does parental divorce or marital separation mean for adolescents
7. Online communication and adolescent relationships
10. Bullying and cyberbullying
11. Post-divorce: Mother – adolescent relationships
10. Antisocial behavior and youth gang membership
11. Hard to reach youth
12. Adolescent romantic relationships
13. Interventions to reduce unintended pregnancies among adolescents
14. Homosexual teenagers
15. Teenage runaways
16. Teenagers and religion
17. Characteristics of resilient adolescents that enable them to thrive in spite of significant adversity
18. How can we best instill prosocial behavior in adolescents?
19. Meaningful differences between boys and girls in terms of self-esteem that emerge during adolescence
20. The effects of homelessness on adolescents emotionally, socially and academically
21. Self-Esteem and Body Image
22. Peer-Pressure and Competition
23. Teen suicide
24. Teens and sex: the hookup culture
25. Teen violent video games
26. Teens: violence at home
27. Missing teens: organ harvesting
28. Female teen crave: makeovers
29. How to talk to and engage adolescents
30. Problem of teenage crime
31. Adolescents in prisons: the face of the teen killer
32. Teen school shootings
33. Adolescent HIV/AIDS: issues and challenges
34. Adolescent health
35.What can go wrong during adolescent: psychosocial problems