- Explain how your professional, personal, and/or educational experiences have led you to your interest in earning a degree in Psychology. Include why you chose to take classes in Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Discuss your intended area of specialization and why this area appeals to you.
- What skills/strengths do you already possess that are required for your future career? Be specific.
- What skills are required for your future career that you do not currently have? How will you obtain these necessary skills? Be specific.
Choose Option A if you are planning to sit for the BCaBA and/or BCBA exam.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Clearly outline your plans for sitting for either the BCaBA or BCBA exam. Include in your outline a description of the requirements to sit for the exam and how you plan to obtain supervision and experience.
- Determine your state requirements for practicing behavior analysis.
- Describe your future educational goals. For example, do you plan to go to Graduate school or will you finish schooling with your Bachelor’s degree?
- Describe the professional development requirements for either the BCaBA or BCBA certification. Discuss at least three options for obtaining professional Development.
Choose Option B if you are NOT planning to sit for the BCaBA and/or BCBA exam.
- Clearly outline your future career choice. Are there any exams or licenses you will need to obtain? If so, what are the requirements to sit for that exam/obtain that license and how will you meet those requirements?
- Determine your state requirements (if any) for practicing in your chosen field.
- Describe your future educational goals. For example, do you plan to go to graduate school or will you finish schooling with your Bachelor’s degree?
- Describe any professional development requirements for your license. If you will not pursue licensure, how will you stay current in your knowledge of psychology?
Read Kauffman, J. M., Conroy, M., Gardner III, R., & Oswald, D. (2008). Cultural Sensitivity in the Application of Behavior Principles to Education. Education & Treatment of Children,31(2), 239-262. Retrieved from
Write one to two paragraphs reflecting upon possible issues with applying behavior analytic techniques with individuals from a culture other than the dominant Western European-American culture.
Include the following in your analysis:
- Describe why a cultural label provides insufficient information for a behavioral program.
- Describe one way in which an ABA professional can ensure sensitivity to multiculturalism and diversity.
- Defend the use of applied behavior analysis with diverse populations and multiple cultures.