Effective Leadership Practices Project by DAYMOND JOHN, management homework help
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Define effective leadership practices, based on either your Option B research. Your paper should include the following:
- Explain why you chose your selected leader. (DAYMOND JOHN)
- Evaluate the characteristics of a specific leader relevant to a critical evaluation of leadership.
- Provide a background, including the context of the leader’s environment and the culture of the organization and society.
- Address each of the interview or research questions that follow.
Interview or Research Questions
In your Option B research, address the following questions:
- What is your chosen leader’s definition of leadership?
- How does your chosen leader demonstrate the five practices of exemplary leadership?
- How does your chosen leader model the way?
- How does your chosen leader inspire a shared vision?
- How does your chosen leader challenge the process?
- How does your chosen leader enable others to act?
- How does your chosen leader encourage the heart (Kouzes & Posner, 2012)?
- What challenges and opportunities does your chosen leader face?
Complete and submit your final project as an attachment to this assignment. You are also required to submit your assignment to Turnitin (Unit 5 Effective Leadership Practices Project).
Your paper should be 4–7 pages in length and include a minimum of two sources other than your textbook.
Format your paper according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
THE PAPER MUST BE IN THIS OUTLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Cover page
- Table of Contents
- Introduction -Explain why you chose your selected leader (DAYMOND JOHN). Provide a background, including the context of the leader’s environment and the culture of the organization and society. Speak to the characteristics of your specific leader relevant to a critical evaluation of leadership. (Two pages max.)
- Definition of Leadership (Share your selected individual’s definition of leadership.)
- Model the Way (Speak to how your leader accomplishes this and the remaining four principles below. Use examples. Also, use headings so each section is crystal clear to me.)
- Inspire a Shared Vision
- Challenge the Process
- Enable Others to Act
- Encourage the Heart
- Challenges and Opportunities (Speak to the challenges and opportunities of your selected leader. This is a section of its own. It is NOT your conclusion.)
- Conclusion/Reflection (Don’t forget a conclusion and or reflection.)
- Reference page