English Immersion Policies and Programs, writing homework help
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Based on key legislation pertaining to English language learners (ELLs) from your state and from your readings, create a brochure, newsletter, or Glogster to be used to inform parents in your community about English immersion policies and programs. Include the following:
- Historical developments that led to the policies regarding the role of English in their children’s classrooms.
- Pros for the English immersion program in the community or school you have chosen.
- At least two websites that enable parents to get additional information about the English immersion programs that parents would need to know about.
- A description of the characteristics of a relevant English immersion program in terms of instructional strategies, time spent in the classroom with other ELL students, and time spent in regular classrooms with native speakers. You can find this information on the Arizona Department of Education website or from the Department of Education website of your state.
- Definitions for any terms that parents would need to know.