Explain forensic accounting and fraud examination methods that could be used to investigate the alleged fraud.
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
8-10 pages (excluding title page, abstract, references, or appendices)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You are being considered for retention as a forensic accountant by a federal prosecutor in a financial statement fraud case of the magnitude similar to that of a well-known, former American energy, commodities, and services company based in Texas. To demonstrate your forensic accounting mastery and fraud examination knowledge, prepare a report that addresses the following elements that you believe would be critical to the pending litigation:
- Explain forensic accounting and fraud examination methods that could be used to investigate the alleged fraud.
- Assess the applicable rules governing the collection and admission of the types of evidence that are likely in the case.
- Analyze strategies for litigation support as a consultant, expert witness, or fact witness.
- Evaluate accounting approaches that could be used to compute the value of damages or the impact of the alleged fraud.
- Identify the elements of a forensic fraud investigation report, and explain how they could be used to support case preparation.
- Assess remediation strategies that could be used in the event the litigation is successful.