Formatting and Style for Required Paper
- NO COVER PAGE, save paper!
- 1-inch margins on all sides (change default settings on word processing software if needed)
- APA recommends using either a sans serif font such as 11-point Calibri, 11-point Arial, or 10-point Lucida Sans Unicode, or a serif font such as 12-point Times New Roman, 11-point Georgia, or 10-point Computer Modern
- Double Spaced with Left Justification (the right side appears ragged and uneven)
- Indent first line of every paragraph ½ inch
- Name and date in first line of paper on first page (left justified)
- Title of paper on second line (centered)
- Page number in footer on bottom right of page
FINAL PAPER, 6 pages minimum, double spaced.
- The film reflections are the main source material for this paper (your ‘notes’) as well as information from the class lectures, other short videos as well as the posted readings.
- Do not include any outside sources and citations are not necessary
- Include the titles of the films as necessary in italics with all words capitalized, such as:
- Plagiarism of any type will be penalized
OUTLINEOpening, 1-page (10 points)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Introduce yourself by stating your major and career goals. Discuss the reason you decided to take this course.
- Discuss how much you knew about HIV/AIDS before taking this class
Main Body of Paper, 3-5 pages (30 points)
Using examples from the films (i.e., the film reflections)
- discuss and reflect on the role of activism in the fight against HIV/AIDS and what accomplishments have been achieved both locally and globally
- discuss and reflect on the ways those (e.g., politicians, cultural leaders, religious leaders) who have through action or inaction, allowed the virus to spread, have harmed People Living with HIV/AIDS, or have hindered the fight against the epidemic in other ways.
- compare and contrast what it is like to live with HIV in different places around the world today
Closing, 1-page minimum (20 points)
- Share your thoughts on what you believe we should be doing locally, nationally and globally in the fight against HIV/AIDS
- Based on the films and all course content, close by discuss your thoughts with specific examples of what you think were the most important issues, facts, etc. to share with others not in this class.
Points may be deducted for grammar, spelling and formatting as well as for being shorter than minimum number of pages