Why we hate HR
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
this assignment you will read the accompanying articles and write a compare/contrast summary of them. Try to find a unifying theme in the two articles.
Summarize each article (briefly. Discuss the implications of this article for managing human capital. Bracket these sections with thoughtful introductory and concluding comments.
These are the links to the articles(2)
A separate reference page (in APA format) should accompany the paper. Be sure to cite references when used in the paper. I grade this part so use the web to find a brief guide to using the APA style. There is no reason to lose valuable grading points on minor stuff like writing and style violations. Once source of APA is http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
Some elements I grade for:
- Number and quality of linkages made between the article and the chapters (this is the most important!)
- Title page is optional, but a name and title is mandatory
- APA style for citations and references only
- Quality of article selected (blogs or superficial articles will receive little credit)
- Introduction and conclusion
- Appropriate use of headings
- Single-spaced paper, double-space between paragraphs (double-check your paragraph settings)
- One-to-two page paper (more, with quality, equals higher grade)
- No first- (I, me, we) or second-person (you, your) perspectives
- I can only open Word-compatible files. Sending the wrong file in the first place will make your paper late if I have to request a compatible file later. Double check submissions to avoid penalties!
Approximate rubric: About 60 of the grade is content, 20% is organization, and 20% is formatting, APA and mechanics (more than five mechanics, APA, and formatting violations will consume this percentage).