I would like a five page paper please. Ive copy the requirements
five double-spaced typewritten pages, which includes: (1) understanding of social work as a profession; (2) reasons for seeking social work education and professional social work career goals; and (3) strengths that will contribute to success in this program.
This statement must be included in your application for admission. The personal statement should be a carefully prepared (PROOFED) document that is double-spaced and typewritten. Please place your name at the top right hand margin on each page and number pages at the bottom center. The personal statement should be a minimum of five (5) pages. The personal statement should address the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Describe in detail your understanding of social work as a profession. How did your interest in social work develop and what factors influenced your decision to seek graduate social work education at our University?
2. Describe your special interests and career goals. If you have worked or trained in another field, why are you now considering a career change?
3. How have your life experiences, career experiences, economic, ethnic, racial, spiritual and/or other diverse experiences contributed to your desire and capacity to practice social work?
4. Describe the intellectual and personal qualifications that will enable you to practice social work successfully. What limitations do you see in your work experiences, attributes and skills that would need to be addressed to practice social work?
5. How will you balance outside responsibilities with academic responsibilities?
6. *If you have any special circumstances that require an explanation or that may hinder you in working with a particular population (e.g., failing grades, low GPA, personal circumstances), please do so.
I have experience in mental health, hospitals, group homes. I wish to improve my community. I grew up in poverty and overcame adversities. Im a dean’s list scholar. I have leadership skills. Gained full custody over my daughter. I am a single father. I work in social services. Im passionate helping other improving their lives.