Individuals Resistance to Change SLP 2
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
INDIVIDUAL RESISTANCE TO CHANGE
As we have established, resistance to change occurs at various levels: Individual, group, and organization. Moreover, resistance to change is both a workplace and a personal phenomenon. Therefore, organizational change theory applies in both contexts.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For Module 2 SLP, you will consider either a personal or workplace situation in which you resisted change.
In a well-written 3- to 4-page paper, to include 2 scholarly sources from the Module 2 Background and Required and Optional Readings List, please respond to the following:
Part One: (Description): Describe a situation in which you resisted a personal or an organizational (workplace) change.
Part Two (Application and Analysis):
- Identify the specific reasons that contributed to your resistance to change.
- What measures, if any, were taken (by yourself, by others, by top leadership, etc.) to decrease resistance to change?
- What was the outcome of the change, and how were the concerns you identified in question 1 of Part 2, resolved?
Part Three (Insights): Now that you have a better understanding as to why individuals resist change,
- What insights have you gained that would affect how you would approach this change today?
- What have you learned that you can use to enhance your ability to lead change?
- Will you approach the change process differently in the future?
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Your SLP should be 3 to 4 pages in length (not including Title and Reference pages).
- Be sure to cite and reference (using APA Style) a minimum of 2 scholarly sources listed in the Course Materials and Bibliography (Module 2 required and Optional Reading List), or in the Module 2 Background Page: Required and Optional Readings.