InstructionsAssignment Overview SOCIOLOGY CLASS For your first application assignment, you will utilize the readings and a scholarly journal from the South University Online Library to write a two- t
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
InstructionsAssignment Overview SOCIOLOGY CLASS
For your first application assignment, you will utilize the readings and a scholarly journal from the South University Online Library to write a two- to five-page paper that adheres to APA standards and answers all the questions below. Because you will incorporate information on sociological investigation and research methods in this assignment, please be sure to read Chapters 1 and 2 from your textbook and the Week 1 online lectures before you start.
Begin by selecting one of the four articles below from the South University Online Library:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Conover, K., & Daiute, C. (2017). The process of self-regulation in adolescents: A narrative approach. Journal of Adolescence 57, 59-68
- Wright, B. R. E., Wallace, M., Bailey, J., & Hyde, A. (2013). Religious affiliation and hiring discrimination in New England: A field experiment. Research in Social Stratification & Mobility 34,111
- Williams Jr., R. D., Housman, J. M., Evans, J. L., Bishop, J. M., & Ray, V. (2018). Urban and rural adolescents’ points-of-access for alcohol and tobacco. Journal of Community Health 43(2), 406
- Carter, J., Dellucci, T., Turek, C., & Mir, S. (2015). Predicting depressive symptoms and weight from adolescence to adulthood: Stressors and the role of protective factors. Journal of Youth & Adolescence 44(11), 2122
Once you select an article you will write a short, two- to five-page essay using APA format. Please review the grading rubric before embarking on your paper. Your paper should fulfill all requirements of the grading rubric and answer the following questions:
- What is the social problem the researchers are investigating?
- What is the research method (survey, participant observation, experiment, secondary sources, or interviews) used by the researchers?
- What were the results or findings of the research?
- What do you think would be a good solution to the social problem?
As always, remember to use APA format 7th edition for the essay style, in-text citations, and in the listing of your sources on the reference page. Please refer to the Academic Resources page in the Course Home for resources on writing in APA style.
Submit your essay (written in 12-point font) describing your application project and your findings to the Submissions area.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A SOCIOLOGY CLASS