Instructions:Review the List of Selected Multistate Foodborne Outbreak Investigations and the Waterborne Disease & Outbreak Surveillance Reports:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). (20 S
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
List of Selected Multistate Foodborne Outbreak Investigations
Waterborne Disease & Outbreak Surveillance Reports
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). (20 Sep 2018).
Foodborne Outbreaks: List of Selected Multistate Foodborne Outbreak Investigations
. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/foodsafety/outbreaks/multistate-outbreaks/outbreaks-list.html
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). (16 Oct 2017).
Waterborne Disease & Outbreak Surveillance Reports.
Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/surveillance/surveillance-reports.html
Select an outbreak from one of these lists that you would like to research further. After selecting an outbreak, write a minimum 500-word expository essay by discussing the following:
- Provide a brief description of the outbreak (who, what, when, where).
- Describe the pathogen responsible for the outbreak, including the signs and symptoms of illness and complications that can lead to hospitalization and/or death.
- Discuss the potential source (food, water, air, etc.) and exposure pathways for the pathogen (ingested, inhaled, absorbed, etc.)
- What were the results of the outbreak? How many confirmed and/or suspected cases, hospitalizations and deaths occurred? How did the outbreak cease?
- What disease investigation principles were used to determine the pathogen, source and exposure pathway of the outbreak?
- How can similar outbreaks be prevented in the future?
Include at least three (3) references