International Assignments BUS 325
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Imagine that you are the HR director for a multinational firm that has recently begun to assign workers to international posts. You are responsible for determining the staffing needs of foreign operations. You will also need to adopt a mentoring program for expatriates. As you do not have the resources to provide in-house training, you are considering the use of an external consulting firm to provide pre-departure training for employees.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Determine four to six (4-6) components that the pre-departure training will need to cover. Provide a rationale for the use of using the training components in question.
- Propose three (3) criteria that management will use to assess the performance of expatriates working abroad. Support your proposal with examples of the fundamental ways in which these performance requirements have improved performance.
- Recommend the recruiting and selection strategy that you believe your firm should use when offering international assignments. Provide a rationale for your recommendation.
- Compare and contrast two (2) staffing alternatives for foreign operations at your multinational firm. Select the staffing alternative that you believe to be the best fit for your scenario and provide a rationale for your selection.
- Analyze the importance of providing a high-quality mentoring system for international assignees. Provide one (1) example of a high-quality mentoring system for international assignees to support your analysis.
- Suggest the manner in which you plan to measure return on investment (ROI) for international assignments. Provide a rationale for your decision.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.