two helping service professionals from two different settings, such as a school, hospital, or prison. Ensure that at least one of the interviewees is a clinical psychologist.
the name and work environment of the two professionals you interviewed.
the following questions to each of your interviewees:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- In what setting do you practice? How long have you been practicing?
- What are your specialties or areas of clinical focus?
- What are the most common disorders you treat?
- Do you have any special certifications or training beyond your original graduate coursework?
- How do you approach therapy or treatment? Do you use specific modalities, techniques, or interventions?
- What ethical and legal issues do you think are the most challenging or common?
- Do you have an opinion on where you think the field of psychology is heading?
- What do you enjoy most about your work?
- What advice would you provide an aspiring psychologist or therapist?
, in a 350- to 700-word response, the similarities and differences of how these professionals approach treatment in their settings.
your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Please provide the names, profession, and we’re they’re located