Job Description and Total Compensation
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Create the following positions based upon a job analysis:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Mailroom clerk: Entry level for a long-term existing company in San Diego, CA.
- Manager in the marketing department: Mid-level position in a start-up company, in Scottsdale, AZ.
Prepare standard job descriptions of 350 words for each of the positions with the following sections:
- Job Summary
- Job Requirements (Minimum Education, Experience and Certifications and/or training required)
- Job Functions (Detailed description of the job duties) Make sure each duty begins with a present action verb
- Other information (KSA’s, physical requirements, working conditions, reporting relationships, location, travel requirements and working hours)
Prepare a 350-word paper after the job descriptions are created that includes the following:
- Explain the pay scale appropriate for the each job (local vs. regional vs. national) and why the pay scale is appropriate to ensure market competiveness
- Discuss direct and indirect compensation plans that match that of the company’s lifecycle for each job