Select one of the following job roles, and search the Internet to find a case in which this type of specialist was involved:
- Forensic psychologist.
- Forensic psychiatrist.
- Forensic social worker.
- Forensic counselor.
Search one scholarly article on a type of mental health forensic specialist. Use the job role and case you selected above, along with the scholarly article you located, to write a paper in which you respond to the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe how the job role you selected is unique compared to other mental health forensic careers.
- Describe the person’s professional role and tasks performed in the selected case.
- Describe the scholarly article you selected and what the author(s) communicate about the area of specialization.
- Explain the role of a forensic specialist as represented in scholarly literature.
- Write coherently to support a central idea with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a psychology professional.
- Use APA style and formatting.
.APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting.Length: 3â4 double-spaced, typed pages.Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.