Journal and mla
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Read Margaret Atwood’s The Handmaid’s Tale, pp. 256 – End (sections XIII to End)
- These pages cover the last sections of the book. Use your active reading strategies to ruminate and annotate the important scenes and parts of the story as you read. Makes notes and references will help you return to those scenes and sections as you write about them and discuss them in these final days.
- Complete Response Journal #9 (RJ9)
- This response journal is a formal, essay-style written response to this week’s reading. A prompt is provided.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Offred’s last line in the book is “And so I step up, into the darkness within; or else the light.” (295) In the context of the class theme of paradigm shifts and belief systems, what do you feel this line means?
Guidelines for Response Journals:
- Will be typed in a Word document
- Will be 500 words minimum in length (add word count at end of journal)
- Will cite the relevant text using proper documentation (include Works Cited)
- Will have a title along with the journal number
- Will use MLA format; one-inch margins, 12-point font, double spaced