Legislative Action Paper
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For your course project you will examine policy and planning management within the healthcare field. This project will focus on policy issues at the state and federal level. You will research and analyze topics and use key principles to create unique communication plans.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Rasmussen Healthcare Systems is a leading medical care company that focuses on healthcare solutions for all. Rasmussen Healthcare Systems owns a variety of healthcare facilities and for this course you will assume the identity of a leader at one of these facilities. You are able to choose from any of these positions, but keep in mind that your research will need to be geared towards the type of position and facility you choose.
- *******Clinic Manager at Rassy Family Care Clinic******
Healthcare policy has been a critical aspect of political administrations over the past 100 years. Understanding the political process and how healthcare policy has changed over the past century is an important start.
Part I: Write a 2-3 page paper analyzing a minimum of one legislative action that would have an impact on the position and facility you selected. Make sure to include the following:
- Discuss the purpose of the legislative action.
- Describe the problem/problems that the legislative action is trying to solve or prevent.
- Discuss other viewpoints or opposing viewpoints of the action.
- This portion of your assignment will require you to research and examine information from various sources. Use a minimum of three credible sources for your paper, with three being an academic source from the Rasmussen College Online Library (don’t forget to include in-text citations throughout your paper with paraphrasing or quoting)
- Make sure to include your APA formatted reference page.
Part II: Memos are not a thing of the past. Many organizations use memos as a way to share important information. Write a standard memo to your supervisor highlighting the key points of each arena (Hint: Microsoft Word has many memo templates). SkillSurfer in the online tutoring platform offers beginner, intermediate, and advanced tutorials on Microsoft Office products. Make sure to include the following in your memo:
- Discuss why you feel the legislative action chosen best coincides with the position and facility that you’ve chosen.
- Discuss your stance on the chosen legislative action and how it impacts the core beliefs and ethics of the facility you that you’ve chosen.
- Make sure to use audience specific language and tone in your memo. Remember, you are writing to your supervisor. Also, remember to use correct formatting for a business memo.