Hello, Please see below for readings and assignment. Please write in scholarly fashion – there are instructions of the requirements below, must have 8 new references not included in the readings.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use the Capella University Library to complete the following:
- Read Barreto’s 2010 article, “Dynamic Capabilities: A Review of Past Research and an Agenda for the Future” from Journal of Management, volume 36, issue 1, pages 256–280.
- Read Hillman, Withers, and Collins’s 2009 article, “Resource Dependence Theory: A Review” from Journal of Management, volume 35, issue 6, pages 1404–1427.
- Read Zhu and Furr’s 2016 article, “Products to Platforms: Making the Leap,” from Harvard Business Review, volume 94, issue 4, pages 72–78
- Read Ridder, Hoon, and McCandless’s 2009 article, “The ‘How’s of Dynamic Capabilities: Underlying Processes and Their Drivers” from Academy of Management Proceedings, pages 1–6.
- Read Teece, Pisano, and Shuen’s 1997 article, “Dynamic Capabilities and Strategic Management from Strategic Management Journal, volume 18, issue 7, pages 509–533.
Literature Review of Dynamic Capabilities
Submit the Literature Review of Dynamic Capabilities assignment. In this assignment, you are required to read the article by Barreto on dynamic capabilities from this unit’s studies, if you have not done so already.
In this article, Barreto provides a comprehensive review of the literature on dynamic capabilities. After reading his review, select one area of the dynamic capabilities research and prepare literature review of the topic. Your paper must include a discussion of how dynamic capabilities may influence the leadership approach.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Your essay should be formatted according to APA (6th Edition) style and formatting.
- Length: 5–7 typed and double-spaced pages.
- References: A minimum of 8, in addition to the assigned reading.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.