Looking for someone to do my presentation for my COMM120 class. Listed below are the criteria for the assignment. Also, it’ll get put through Turnitin. (APA FORMAT) My topic of discussion is
The Health Benefits of Regular Physical Activity/Exercise.
Goal: Demonstrate the ability to create a final Powerpoint presentation that uses both research-based and personal content while effectively using presentation software to communicate with an intended audience.
Description: *See the attached Powerpoint “General Format for Final Project” for a template to follow when creating your Final Presentation.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For the week 7 Final Project you will create a presentation (CO8) that builds upon the week 2 Project Plan and the week 4 Location and Access (Source Organization worksheet) that effectively communicates the knowledge you have gained during COMM120.
Your Presentation must accomplish the following:
- Presentation will include an introduction, body, conclusion, and properly formatted reference/work cited slide in the citation style of your degree program (APA, MLA, or Chicago).
- All information should appear on the presentation slides – Do not use the Notes section of Powerpoint and do not submit a transcript or paper. Submit only a Powerpoint.
- Presentation provides audience with information to increase their knowledge of the topic presented (CO1).
- Presentation engages the audience by using visual elements such as images, graphs, and charts. Appropriate citations must be included.
- Charts, graphs and images are intended to support the information you present on your topic and should be offered in addition to the main information you include. They do not count as one of the three required sources.
- Three (3) vetted credible sources are required. One (1) of the sources must be scholarly and from the library.
- Note: You can use sites like dictionary.com in addition to your three sources; however, dictionary and encyclopedia sites like Wikipedia do not count as a one of the three main sources.
- It is best to introduce each of your three sources using a signal phrase that names your source by stating, “According to ______” and is followed by a direct quote, paraphrase or summary from this source. The signal phrase serves as your citation. *If your borrowed passage runs longer than one sentence, end the passage with a citation.
- Be careful not to over-quote! Your own ideas and words should be primary, making up at least 60% of your presentation. Information from sources is secondary, intended to support your main ideas, and accounting for no more than 40% of your presentation. *The Turnitin.com score generates your percentage.
- Appropriate length of presentation 7-11 slides.