Macbeth Lesson Plan
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Come up with one or more lesson plans or assignments for teaching Shakespeare.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- How can we make this 16th century artist accessible and relevant to a modern youth audience?
- Why is it important to still study Shakespeare and what lessons (both in terms of universal human values and in terms of style and language) can be learned from him?
In devising lesson plans/assignments keep in mind differentiated learning styles (in terms of level, gender, class, race) as well as multi media. (For example, Romeo and Juliet is often paired with West Side Story as a modern day story of star-crossed lovers of different class/ethnicity).
- Lesson must be on Macbeth 9-10th grade appropriate
- Lesson must have all appropriate NYS Standards and Common Core LS
- Lesson must have an authentic and engaging activity
- Lesson must contain Universal Design for Learning for diverse students
- Lesson must be culturally appropriate
Attached is a recent discussion of Macbeth and sample lesson plans.