Please follow the instructions… This assignment requires that you synthesize your learning and reflection in the context of the following: In your Reflective Paper, discuss some of the specific i
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Please follow the instructions…
This assignment requires that you synthesize your learning and reflection in the context of the following: In your Reflective Paper, discuss some of the specific information you learned in this course and the value that they have added to your body of knowledge. Discuss the anticipated impact of this information on your personal and professional life. You may focus on two or three of the topics as a basis for your work:
- State the major tenets of classical conditioning, instrumental conditioning, and memory (as it relates to learning) as they apply to the field of psychology.
- Explore and analyze the relevance of issues of diversity in learning and memory.
- Develop and improve an ability to deconstruct different psychiatric disorders through the view of the learning theorist.
- Demonstrate critical comparative psychology skills in order to determine important similarities and differences in the various counseling approaches and interventions using the different learning theories.
Must be 6 to 8 double-spaced pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in your approved APA style guide. (Please remember that body length does not include cover page or reference page). Must include a cover page that includes:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Title of paper
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
Must use APA style as outlined in your approved APA style guide to document all sources.
Must include at least two (2) relevant research articles which:
- support the methodological relevance of your topic,
- discuss previous work on research and analysis in the area, and
- cover research aspects of the evaluation methods of previous work and their current day implications and applications.
Must include, on the final page, a reference list that is completed according to APA style as outlined in your approved APA style guide.