Professional Pursuits [WLOs: 1, 2, 5] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7]
As you have gathered in the previous weeks, social psychological insight is relevant to many fields. Some branches of social psychology are specifically focused on application to real world problems. In this discussion, you will consider these career-relevant pursuits.
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, review Career Resources (Links to an external site.) and the Stanford Social Psychological Answers to Real-World Questions (SPARQ) Solutions Catalog (Links to an external site.). Then, complete the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Select an applied branch of social psychology: psychology and the law, forensic psychology, military psychology, health psychology, environmental psychology, and so forth. In your initial post,
- Discover relevant theoretical perspectives.
- Discuss basic research applicable to solving real world problems in this domain.
- Explain a minimum of three specific, relevant social psychological concepts.
- Predict cultural considerations that may impact the application of this insight to diverse contexts.
- Formulate original ideas for application of insight from social thinking, social influence, or social relations to a career proceeding from your selected branch of applied psychology.
Your initial post should include an explanation and analysis of applied social psychology (500-word minimum). Structure your post using complete Body Paragraphs (Links to an external site.), and consider using headings to organize the various required components of the prompt. (See APA Style Elements (Links to an external site.) for guidelines regarding the use of headings in your writing.) Your initial post should reference, at minimum, three scholarly sources in addition to any applicable course resources. Additional Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) are encouraged.