Program/policy evaluation is a valuable tool that can help strengthen the quality of programs/policies and improve outcomes for the populations they serve. Program/policy evaluation answers basic questions about program/policy effectiveness. It involves collecting and analyzing information about program/policy activities, characteristics, and outcomes. This information can be used to ultimately improve program services or policy initiatives.
Nurses can play a very important role assessing program/policy evaluation for the same reasons that they can be so important to program/policy design. Nurses bring expertise and patient advocacy that can add significant insight and impact. In this Assignment, you will practice applying this expertise and insight by selecting an existing healthcare program or policy evaluation and reflecting on the criteria used to measure the effectiveness of the program/policy.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Review the Healthcare Program/Policy Evaluation Analysis Template provided in the Resources.
- Select an existing healthcare program or policy evaluation or choose one of interest to you and get approval to use it from your Instructor.
- Review the healthcare program or policy evaluation and reflect on the criteria used to measure the effectiveness of the program or policy described.
The Assignment: (2–3 pages)
Based on the program or policy evaluation you selected, complete the Healthcare Program/Policy Evaluation Analysis Template. Be sure to address the following:
- Describe the healthcare program or policy outcomes.
- How was the success of the program or policy measured?
- How many people were reached by the program or policy selected?
- How much of an impact was realized with the program or policy selected?
- At what point in program implementation was the program or policy evaluation conducted?
- What data was used to conduct the program or policy evaluation?
- What specific information on unintended consequences was identified?
- What stakeholders were identified in the evaluation of the program or policy? Who would benefit most from the results and reporting of the program or policy evaluation? Be specific and provide examples.
- Did the program or policy meet the original intent and objectives? Why or why not?
- Would you recommend implementing this program or policy in your place of work? Why or why not?
- Identify at least two ways that you, as a nurse advocate, could become involved in evaluating a program or policy after 1 year of implementation.
Program/policy evaluation is a valuable tool that can help strengthen the quality of programs/policies and improve outcomes for the populations they serve. Program/policy evaluation answers basic ques
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Exam 312-49 System Configuration System Configuration System Configuration Make Type OS Installed OS 1 OS 2 OS 3 Processor Make Type Speed Cache Capacity Motherboard Make Type Bus Supported RAM Make Type Capacity Speed Hard Disk Make Type Capacity Speed CD Drive Make Type Reading Speed CD Writer Make Type Writing Speed DVD Reader Make Type Reading Speed DVD Writer Make Type Writing Speed SCSI Card Make Type Network Card Make Type Speed Supported Sound Card Make Type Video Card Make Type Floppy Drive Make Type Reading Speed Writing Speed Keyboard Make Type Number of keys Mouse Make Type Others Forensic Analyst Making Seizure Full Name: Title: Phone: Department Comments: Signature: Date and time: Witness Signature Full Name: Title: Phone: Department Full Address: Room NoBuildingAddress Line 1Address Line 2Address Line 3Address Line 4Post code Signature: Date and time: Page 3 of 3 Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Copyright © by EC-Council All Rights Reserved. Reproduction is Strictly Prohibited