Project Two Guidelines and Rubric
In this project, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following competencies:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explain the role of psychology in the well-being of self and society
- Apply elements of emotional intelligence when adapting to various situations
In your new role as a wellness liaison at SNHU’s Office of Student Wellness, your first assignment is to help students understand the coping mechanisms to regulate stress. However, before you begin to help students cope better with stress, your director would like you to familiarize yourself with some of the key tools and concepts that promote happiness and well-being. After you take a variety of self-assessments, the Office of Student Wellness has asked you to apply the knowledge that you’ve acquired about your coping tendencies, degree of grit, and personality traits in a way that facilitates positive behavior change.
You have been asked to create a behavior change blueprint prior to beginning your new role. Your blueprint will integrate concepts and self-assessments that you’ve covered in previous modules. When citing sources, focus on Chapters 4 and 5 of your webtext. You must address the rubric criteria listed below:
Identify a specific goal that you would like to achieve. Examples of target objectives are listed below (optional):
- Complete a BA in Psychology in 4 years
- Save $1,000 in 2 years
- Stop late-night snacking in 3 months
- Reduce daily screen time by 1 hour in 6 weeks
Describe how your coping strengths(scales) bring you closer to achieving your goal. Your response should be a minimum of 3 to 5 sentences. Consider the following in your response:
- How can I improve one or more types (scales) of coping to bring me closer to achieving my goal?
- Describe how you can either build gritor use grit to stick to your goal. Your response should be a minimum of 3 to 5 sentences.
- Describe which of your personality traits can support you in your commitment to the goal. Your response should be a minimum of 3 to 5 sentences.
Explain how two or more of these aspects of human behavior work together to help you achieve your goal. Your response should be a minimum of 3 to 5 sentences. Consider the following in your response:
- For example, how might your coping strength help you build your degree of grit in a way that together helps you achieve your goal?
- How might you leverage your strengths to help offset your weaknesses?
What to Submit
To complete this project, you must submit the following:
Behavior Change Blueprint
You will use your Soomo webtext writing template to complete the project and download your completed behavior change blueprint. Sources should be cited according to APA style.
there’s more attachment for the question don’t know how to send it