psy 326 wk 2 DQ
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
|Method Comparisons [WLOs: 1, 2, 3] [CLOs: 3, 4, 5]|
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read sections 1.2, 1.3, 2.1, and 5.2 in the Newman (2016) textbook and the instructor guidance for the week. This discussion has two parts.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In Part 1 of your post, base your response on this week’s instructor guidance as well as the required sections of the textbook listed above. Compare and contrast characteristics of qualitative and quantitative research approaches, including such aspects as sample size and type of data. Briefly explain the difference between experimental and non-experimental research.
In Part 2 of your post, use the Ashford University Library to investigate one of the following research design categories based on the first letter of your last name:
- G-L: quantitative descriptive research
Sources for this part of the post can be found in the Research Methods research guide list of suggested articles. You may also search the Ashford University Library databases for articles about your research design category. Become an expert on your assigned category of research so you can explain it to others.
In Part 2 of your post,
- Explain the characteristics and purposes that define the research category.
- Briefly describe some of the data collection and data analysis methods that are used in this type of research.
- Mention one or more of the specific research designs that fall into your category.
- Suggest a research topic for which this type of research would be suitable.
- Use at least two scholarly/peer-reviewed sources and document them in APA style, with in-text citations and references listed at the end of the post.
- Be prepared to answer questions about your category from classmates and the instructor.