psychology research paper
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Social and Cognitive psychology topic: Racism
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
here it the source that must be included.
you are to compile the work that you have been developing this semester regarding your Social Justice Issue. You should include references to at least 3 academic sources from the resources that you and your teammates have gathered this semester (or additional references). You may include articles previously presented by you or by your teammates. You should write this paper so that someone new to psychology can understand the concepts—remember that you are demonstrating your knowledge of course concepts.
General Paper Guidelines
- 2-3 pages
- 12 pt. font
- 1 inch margins
- Do not list the first names of the authors or the title of an article in the text of the paper.
Your paper will include the following topics following standard essay formatting (no separate sections):
Introduction What is your Social Justice Issue?
- Here, provide thorough description of our current understanding of your group’s social justice issue based on the academic articles you have read.
- Examples of topics to include: Why should we be interested in researching or solving this issue? Why is this topic important? Why is it a concern?
Body How does your topic relate to course content?
- How has your issue been created/developed/is maintained according to at least 3 areas of psychology (social, learning, biological, cognitive, developmental)?
- How could we help end/resolve/solve your group’s issue using at least 3 areas of psychology (social, learning, biological, cognitive, developmental)?
- Remember that here you are demonstrating your knowledge of course concepts and their application to the creation and resolution of the Social Justice Issue. The body of your paper will consist of several paragraphs.
- Here you may provide evidence for your claims from the textbook or from academic articles that you and your team have read throughout the semester (including citations).
Discussion/Conclusion/Implications – What is your final conclusion?
- In this final portion you will want to synthesize the findings you described in the body into a succinct summary. You should return to any issues that you raised in the introduction, and close the loop. You should also discuss the possible implications of your arguments for everyday life.
References On it’s own page, including all 3 references in APA format and alphabetical order. Any information that is from another source must be both cited and referenced.
References will be on their own page with the word REFERENCES centered at the top of the page. Your references must be double- spaced and use hanging indent formatting. Example:
Kernis, M. H., Cornell, D. P., Harlow, T., & Bach, J. S. (1993). There’s more to self-esteem than whether it is high or low: The importance of stability of self-esteem. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 65(2), 1190-1204.
- Your references should follow the formatting above precisely with the information specific to the paper that you have re
- In the example above “65(2)” signifies volume 65, issue 2
- References should be in alphabetical order by last name of the first author (do not change the order of authors).
Citations in text: When you want to cite a work in the body of your paper, use APA style.
It looks like this: The researchers (Smith, Baron, & Mendez, 2002) found a significant difference between the conditions presented to the participants.
Or this: In Liebert & Baron’s (1972) study, they discuss the results of their experiments…
Quotations: Whenever you use someone else’s words in the text, they should be either in quotation marks or, in the case of a long quotation, indented and single-spaced. After each quotation, you need to cite it in the text (see examples) and be sure the source is included in your reference list. Use quotations very sparingly (if at all). A quotation is used only if they said something in such an amazing/poetic/precise way that you cannot possibly say it so well. Do not simply quote any old phrase you find in the journal article.
“Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example” (Twain, 1883, p. 7).