Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Please re-write the attached paper answering the below questions. It is actually two parts.. Part 1 and Part 2. Both should have 2 full pages of writing each (not including the 4 charts). Do not delete the charts just add 2 pages of writing answers the questions below. Please keep the chart information (and charts) and add 2 pages of writing for each part. Please label each part as Part 1 and Part 2 in the paper.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Assignment 1: Testing for Multiple Regression
You had the chance earlier in the week to practice with multiple regression and obtain peer feedback. Now, it is time once again to put all of that good practice to use and answer a social research question with multiple regression. As you begin the Assignment, be sure and pay close attention to the assumptions of the test. Specifically, make sure the variables are metric level variables.
This Assignment includes two parts, Part 1 and Part 2. For this Assignment, you will complete Part 1where you will create a research question that can be answered using with multiple regression analysis.
To prepare for this Part 1 of your Assignment:
- Review this week’s Learning Resources and media program related to multiple regression.
- Using the SPSS software, open the Afrobarometer dataset or the High School Longitudinal Study dataset (whichever you choose) found in the Learning Resources for this week.
- Based on the dataset you chose, construct a research question that can be answered with a multiple regression analysis.
- Once you perform your multiple regression analysis, review Chapter 11 of the Wagner text to understand how to copy and paste your output into your Word document.
For this Part 1 Assignment:
Write a 1- to 2-page analysis of your multiple regression results for each research question. In your analysis, display the data for the output. Based on your results, provide an explanation of what the implications of social change might be.
Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing for your analysis, research question, and display of output.
No Assignment submission for this week.
By Day 7 of Week 10
Submit your final Assignment 1: Testing for Multiple Regression Parts 1 and 2 by Day 7 of Week 10.
Assignment 2: Multiple Regression in Practice
For this Assignment, you will continue your practice as a critical consumer of research. You will critically evaluate a scholarly article related to multiple regression.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Use the Course Guide and Assignment Help found in this week’s Learning Resources and search for a quantitative article that includes multiple regression testing.
For this Assignment:
Write a 2- to 3-page critique of the article. In your critique, include responses to the following:
- Why did the authors use multiple regression?
- Do you think it’s the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the data?
- Do the results stand alone? Why or why not?
Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing.
By Day 7
Submit your Assignment 2: Multiple Regression Practice.