Reader-Response Literary Analysis
Length: no less than 800 words, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt font size
This essay is to consist of your own thoughts, words, and ideas. No secondary sources are to be used in this essay.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In an organized and well-supported literary analysis, discuss voice and common themes in three of the following selections:
- A letter to Ferdinand and Isabelle regarding his first voyage, Christopher Columbus (1493)
- “Remarks Concerning the Savages of North America,” Benjamin Franklin (1784)
- Speech to the Osages, Tecumseh (Winter 1811-12)
- “Appeal to the Christian Women of the South,” Angelina E. Grimke (1836)
- from Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, An American Slave, Written by Himself, Frederick Douglas (1845)
- from “Ain’t I a Woman,” Sojourner Truth (1851)
- from Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl, Harriet Jacobs (1861)