Report—Designing a Performance Management System
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Each component of performance management is important, but the components cannot be used effectively until brought together as a performance management plan. This includes defining a system, developing appraisal instruments, explaining how instruments should be used, explaining the overall process so managers and employees know what to expect, and creating a feedback cycle and standards regarding the use of the information. All of this gets documented, typically in the form of a procedural manual that lets all parties know what their responsibilities are as well as what to expect. In 8–10 pages, you will design and implement a performance management system and develop a letter based on the needs of the organization.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
BANKS Industries is still working on changes in how it manages employee performance. It has requested a document outlining the performance management system you recommend.
Part 1: Develop a letter for the organization leaders. In 1–2 pages:
- Recommend a performance management system based on organizational needs. Justify your recommendation using scholarly sources.
- Recommend an appraisal instrument for your client. Compare and contrast your appraisal instrument with at least one other instrument.
- Use a formal tone in consideration of your audience, the organizational leaders. The letter should follow formal business format standards.
Part 2: Performance Management System. In 6–8 pages:
- Create a set of performance management guidelines to be included in the procedural manual used to train managers. Your process should describe the performance management plan from a procedural perspective, defining actions that need to be taken and by whom. At minimum, define the type of performance appraisal tool you recommend; the frequency of use; and how the document will be completed, reviewed, and stored.
- Develop and include a sample appraisal form that best suits the needs of the client.
- Create a feedback communication plan, including guidelines for talking to employees about their performance and informing upper management of issues and an appeals process.
- Develop guidelines for ensuring proper use of performance information and ensuring ethical and legal compliance.
Your final product will be a Microsoft Word document of approximately 8–10 pages. Utilize at least five scholarly sources cited in APA format in your research. Your paper should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.