reverse management, management homework help
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Utilize your work from Weeks 1–4, incorporate the feedback that you received from your instructor and your peers throughout the course. Your case study should summarize the various elements from Weeks 1–4.
Focusing on your chosen company and incorporating the feedback received from your instructor and your peers, include the following in your Key Assignment:
- Week 1
- Provide a company overview.
- Give a summary of the financials.
- Discuss the financials relating to distribution costs or volume.
- Give your opinion on the overall health of the organization.
- Discuss any opportunities that may lie in the supply chain.
- Week 2
- Include a summary of the stages of the product life cycle both forward and backward.
- Focus in on how the stages of the product life cycle relate to this particular company.
- Week 3
- Discuss the history of reverse logistics.
- Give an explanation of the elements that are under the reverse logistics umbrella.
- Where do you see reverse logistics as a field 20 years from now?
- Week 4
- What are the top 3 factors in returns management that can negatively impact a company?
- How can reverse logistics turn the negative into a positive for each main point?
Using the company that you identified in Weeks 1 and 2, write an opinion paper that focuses on the problems that this company is currently facing or will face in the following areas:
Incorporate your work from Weeks 1 and 2 to create a case study. The final Key Assignment is a compilation of Weeks 1–5. Your final paper is a case study that gives a background of reverse logistics, an overview of your chosen company to research, the formula of the product life cycle within that company, and the potential issues that the company is facing or will face in the future.