- Review the Mini Mental State Exam (MMSE) video program.
- Complete the MMSE exam by responding as if you are the client. Make sure to write down your answers.
- Score your answers and save your results.
- Take the Jung Typology assessment online. Score your answers and save your results.
By Day 3 of Week 8
- -In 1-2 paragraphs, share what the experience was like to be asked the questions in the Mini Mental State Exam.
- -Describe what it was like to answer the questions, your thoughts as you went through the exam, and how you reflected on your final MMSE score.
- -What was it like to take the Jung assessment online? Do you feel that it describes you?
- -What insights did you gain in terms of how it felt to be assessed?
- -How do you imagine clients may react?
Neukrug, E. S., & Fawcett, R. C. (2015). Chapter 9: “Intellectual and Cognitive Functioning: Intelligence Testing and Neuropsychological Assessment.” In The essentials of Testing and Assessment: A practical guide for counselors, social workers, and psychologists (pp. 190-220). Stamford, CN: Cengage Learning.Neukrug, E. S., & Fawcett, R. C. (2015). Chapter 11: “Clinical assessment: Objective and projective personality tests.” In The essentials of Testing and Assessment: A practical guide for counselors, social workers, and psychologists (pp. 247-280). Stamford, CN: Cengage Learning.Humanmetrics Inc. (1998-2017). Jung typology test. Retrieved at http://www.humanmetrics.com/
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now