Select a publicly traded corporation for which you would like to work or are currently working.
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Select a publicly traded corporation for which you would like to
work or are currently working.
Research the corporation on its own Website, the public filings
on the Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR database (http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml), in the University’s
online databases, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will
often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.
Write an eight (8) page paper in which you:
• Determine the impact of the company’s mission, vision, and
primary stakeholders on its overall success.
• Analyze the five (5) forces of competition to determine how they
impact the company.
• Create a SWOT analysis for the company to determine its
major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
• Based on the SWOT analysis, outline a strategy for the
company to capitalize on its strengths and opportunities, and minimize its
weaknesses and threats.
• Discuss the various levels and types of strategies the firm may
use to maximize its competitiveness and profitability.
• Outline a communications plan the company could use to make the
strategies you recommend above known to all stakeholders.
• Select two (2) corporate governance mechanisms used by this
corporation and evaluate how effective they are at controlling managerial
• Evaluate the effectiveness of leadership within this corporation
and make at least one (1) recommendation for improvement.
• Assess efforts by this corporation to be a responsible (ethical)
corporate citizen and determine the impact these efforts (or lack thereof) have
on the company’s bottom line. Provide specific examples to support your
• Use at least five (5) quality references. Note: Wikipedia
and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must
follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12),
with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific
format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover
page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.