The topic that I choose is attached as well as example’s of the visuals that the teacher is expecting for this assignment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create at least three visuals.
- One visual must be a scatterplot with trend line, equation and R2 value.
- Two of the remaining required visuals can be a histogram, box and whisker plot, or pie chart.
- Please note that the data sets include data that will not be needed to create your visuals. Quantitative reasoning requires critical thinking to decide what data is necessary.
Create a Word document that includes your three visuals and the following items:
- Brief description of each visual (15 to 50 words)
- Consider including the following for each visual when applicable:
- A chart title that is appropriate for the data
- A descriptive x-axis label
- A descriptive y-axis label
- For your xy scatterplot, make at least one prediction using the trendline equation for some date into the future. How confident are you in this prediction? State your prediction and provide justification (50 to 150 words).
- If you created a box and whisker plot, describe the central tendency of the values. What does this tell you about the data and about your project?
- Calculate the mean of the sample data.