Stock Valuation and Analysis ***No Plagiarism***
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Resources: Yahoo Finance
Select a Fortune 500 Company from the list below:
Retail – Target
STEP 1 (ADD AS AN APPENDIX AFTER THE REFERENCES PAGE WITHIN THE WORD DOCUMENT IN STEP 2 BELOW)
Access Yahoo Finance and enter the company name (see links below).
Review the financial information and statistics provided for the stock you selected and answer the following:
- What is the ticker symbol of the company you chose?
- What is the Current Stock Price?
- What is the Market Cap for the stock you chose?
- What is the Price to Earnings Ratio?
- What is the Dividend and Yield?
- What is the Enterprise Value?
- What is the Beta?
- Was there a Stock Split, and if so, when?
- What was the closing stock price for the last 5 days?
- What was the 52 Week High for this stock?
- What is the Book Value per Share?
- What type of rating are analysts recommending (i.e. buy, hold, etc.)?
- What is the target price analysts are predicting for this stock?
- What is the analyst’s average revenue estimate for next year?
- What are some of the significant news items and press releases made by the company over the last year?
STEP 2 (SUBMIT AS A WORD DOCUMENT IN APA FORMAT)
Explain why you would or would not recommend investing in this stock based on the points below. Make sure you include introduction and conclusion paragraphs that are separate from the body of the paper.
- Describe the relationship between the value of the stock and the price to earnings ratio.
- What information does the Market Capitalization (Market Cap) and Beta provide to the investor?
Minimum required references include your textbook and your chosen firm’s Yahoo Finance webpage (see below).
The textbook reference is as follows:
Ross, S., Westerfield, R., Jaffe, J. & Jordan, B. (2016). Corporate finance (11th edition). New York, N.Y. McGraw-Hill Education.
The Yahoo Finance webpage for the various companies are listed below (choose one company):
Yahoo Finance. (2018). Target Corporation. Retrieved from https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/TGT?p=TGT