The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao Chapters 1-2
- How does the narrator describe Oscar’s transition from childhood into adolescence?
- How do Oscar’s sister, Lola, and her friends treat Oscar?
- What is Oscar’s summer in the Dominican Republic like?
- Describe the relationship between Oscar and Ana.
- What is Oscar’s experience like when he first starts attending Rutgers?
- What is Lola’s relationship like with her mother?
- How does it work out for Lola when she decides to run away and move in with her boyfriend, Aldo?
- How is Lola’s mother able to bring her back home?
- What is life like for Lola when she moves to the Dominican Republic?
- What gets Lola very tense and anxious at the end of the chapter?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now